Thursday, December 9, 2010

God is faithful!

What a week! I left the house this evening to run an errand. I was totally exhausted but needed to get out. As I'm riding down the road I began to think about how things have gone this week in my house. I have switched some things up for my kids as far as school and chores. I have been blown away at the response I have gotten from them this week. I was truly expecting whining, fussing, complaining, just awful, awful attitudes. Instead I received eager hearts. Don't get me wrong I have had a few small problems with the change, but for the most part they have truly cooperated with me. They have done an awesome job with their added chores, and I have been so blessed by them this week. As I continued dwelling on my week I was quickly reminded of some verses that were given to me for the week on God's faithfulness. So I want to share one with you tonight to remind you that God is faithful!! Lamentations (the small book between Jeremiah and Ezekiel) 3: 21-24 "Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope. Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him." I was just overwhelmed with peace and joy after dwelling on God's faithfulness to me this week!

No comments: