Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Newest news



Yes you have read his shirt right. He is going to be a big brother. Some of you may know already, but I know there are a few I haven't told yet. I found out when I was about 16 weeks pregnant. I'm now about 26-27 weeks pregnant. The due date is January 4. It could possibly be a Christmas baby. We shall see. We have had an ultrasound done and decided to find out what we are having and it is a boy. Abigail wants a sister, so that is the reason we decided to find out what we were having ahead of time so we could talk to her about it. She accepted it a whole lot better than I ever anticipated, but I really think in the back of her mind there could be a sister after she gets the brother. I said this is it-no more. She is funny. She is still excited about the new baby brother. Jonathan is also.

No comments: